Membership Pro.

• Anand Agrawal
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #117352 by Anand Agrawal
Membership Pro. was created by Anand Agrawal
Hi,

I have created a social networking platform through Jomsocial.

I have also installed Guru Pro extension ( www.ijoomla.com/guru-pro ) and Jgive ( techjoomla.com/products/jgive ) extension.

In both the extensions, there is no built-in membership/ subscription feature wherein as an Admin I can charge users to become a paid subscriber.

So I wanted to know that can your extension be integrated with Guru Pro and Jgive so that it becomes mandatory for users to become a paid member.

So when a user visits my site – he has to buy one of the subscription plans - prntscr.com/ktrafe

Also, with your product, Membership Pro will the subscription plan can have a layout as per screenshot - prntscr.com/ktrafe

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #117353 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro.
Hello

1. So basically you want that users have to buy a subscription before they can access to Guru Pro and Jgive ? If so, I think it's possible. There are two ways to handle it, depends on how you want to setup:

- Use Joomla core ACL. The idea is assign subscribers of your plan into certain Joomla user group (like Paid Members). Then only allow Paid Members user group to access to these component

- Use URL restriction: You can enter the URL of the two components into Membership Pro and Membership Pro will restrict access to these URLs. Only users who subscribed for your plans can access to these URLs

Hope my answers are clear to you and Membership Pro is suitable for your need

Tuan

• Anand Agrawal
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #117379 by Anand Agrawal
Replied by Anand Agrawal on topic Membership Pro.
Hi,

Yes, thanks - you have correctly understood my query.
After I have subscribed for Membership pro – and if in case I am unable to do the settings as mentioned in your suggestion – then would it be possible for you to help me out to do settings as mentioned in your suggestion.

Query:
1. As I had asked that I wanted to integrate Membership Pro with Guru Pro and Jgive.
So I wanted to know that can Membership Pro be integrated with any other Joomla extensions or there is a list of Joomla extensions that can be only integrated with Membership Pro to create Membership / Subscription Plans.

2. In your website demo it is mentioned - prntscr.com/ku0fom
So I wanted to know that – can we set various / many parameters to create membership / subscriptions plans as per our requirement or there is a set of predefined parameters in Membership Pro – and we can use only these set of predefined parameters to create membership / subscriptions plans.

3. Is it possible with Membership Pro to create different types of membership / subscription plans for different extensions.

Regards.

More
5 years 7 months ago #117387 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Anand

Honestly, I don't have any experience with the extensions you mentioned, so if you have difficulty with the setup, I am afraid of I could not assist. I can only guide you anything related to my extension. For third party extensions, I could not assist

For your other queries, it's not very clear to me. My feeling is that #2 and #3 is possible with Membership Pro. For #1, no we don't have any direct integration with other extensions

Tuan

• Anand Agrawal
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #117552 by Anand Agrawal
Hi,

I completely understand that it's not possible to extend service to a third party extension.

However, in your first reply, you had given some suggestions about settings in your extension - prntscr.com/kvzswk

So I wanted to know that, in case I am unable to do the settings as per your suggestions - would you help me out to do the settings as per you had suggested in your first reply.

Regards.

More
5 years 7 months ago #117555 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Sure

I am happy to assist in case you have any difficulty with setup anything within our Membership Pro extension

Tuan

• Anand Agrawal
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #120331 by Anand Agrawal
Removed information
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

More
5 years 4 months ago #120348 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Anand

Please don't post your site information in a public forum like this. Please access to Support Tickets menu item to www.joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html to submit a support ticket to send us the information

We will then check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you

Regards

Tuan

• Anand Agrawal
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #120367 by Anand Agrawal
Thanks, I will create a ticket.

More
5 years 4 months ago #120373 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks. Saw your ticket and asked for more information. We will continue working via support ticket and get the issue sorted

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc