• LAC Webadmin
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 3 months ago #120846 by LAC Webadmin
Theme Properties in Tab Layout was created by LAC Webadmin
Hi Tuan,

Is it possible for you to change the Theme Properties to Tab Layout instead of Grid?

Also, FYI, I tried to use the field element ebcategory and added multiple="true" so I can select multiple categories. I was expecting it will load Chosen JS but it does not (see screenshot).

:P I wish you also consider adding more to the theme rendering the xml file fieldset. Instead of hardcode looking for "basic" only fieldset, it will render any fieldset added in the xml file as tab so the settings can be organized according to sections.

Well, if all of this can be overriden, I would already have done it via override but there's no point on doing the change when it will be overwritten on update.

Thanks,

Jackson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #120851 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Theme Properties in Tab Layout
Hello

You can implement the change you want using override. Just modify the file administrator/components/com_eventbooking/view/theme/tmpl/default.php to have it works as you want

Once it works as expected, move that file to administrator/templates/isis/html/com_eventbooking/theme folder and it won't be lost when you update Events Booking in the future

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc