Error message "We are no longer accepting registration for this event" in detail

• Shogun Web
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #121029 by Shogun Web
Hi,

I get this message "We are no longer accepting registration for this event" at the bottom of the detail view of my event, whereas the event is not full, and the deadline is not reached.
By the way, participants can stil register via the short view. So it seems the status of the event is different in short view and detailed view.

I change the alias of the event, and purged urls (solution found for a problem vaguely similar), but this changes nothing.

I reinstalled the extension (over the existing one), but with no effect.

I tried and fixed the database scheme, but with no effect

Important thing to know : I "recycle" old events, which means I don't make a copy of a past event, it is the same event. In order to reuse events from last year (events are usually sold out before the deadline), I just delete the participants, and change the dates.

Any idea why this problem occurs ?
Any idea on how to solve it ? (note : my events are already online with registrations, so I cannot create a new event)

Best regards,

Jérémie

Event Booking version 3.8.3
Joomla! 3.8.13

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #121030 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Jérémie

Check the html folder of your site template, if you see a folder called com_eventbooking/event, rename it to something else

If registration is still available on event list page, it should still be available on event details page unless you have override base on code of old version of the extension

You should also check to see whether you have any quantity fields. If there are quantity fields, try to unpublish it

If you cannot figure out the reason of the error, submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to event details page so that I can check it for you.

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc