More pages per category

• Dale Schibbelhut
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #121884 by Dale Schibbelhut
More pages per category was created by Dale Schibbelhut
Have begun adding events. I have it set for 10 events per page. I assumed that when it went over 10 it would create a second page. No I'm beginning to realize that may not be true. I can easily have over 50 events in one category. Is there a way to have it generate more pages or will I have to change the setting to something like 200 events per page. That would take forever to load and would be very frustrating for visitors. Anybody have any ideas on how to create additional pages for large numbers of events?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dale Schibbelhut
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #121968 by Dale Schibbelhut
Replied by Dale Schibbelhut on topic More pages per category
Disregard the previous post. It is working OK now. Maybe I had a setting wrong or something. All I know is that I went back to a page that has a lot of events and it's suddenly working. Maybe I was looking at the wrong thing or something. Been working too much - a little tired.

More
5 years 2 months ago #121993 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic More pages per category
There should be pagination in case there are more events to allow you to navigate between pages to see all of these events

I'm glad you have it working now. Please continue setting up the extension and if you need help, please don't hesitate to ask

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc