View "Registrant List" in frontend not configureable anymore?

• Andri Schütz
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #121942 by Andri Schütz
Hello!

As I have user specific fields (not all data displayed in the registrant list to the registrants is the same in each event), this was perfect in Event Booking. Unfortunately, the entries shown are not anymore changeable in the advance settings (IDs of custom fields, comma separated).

Where do I have to change them now? There are prename and name now 2x in the list. And the option to change that is missing?

Thank you for any input.

Best
Andri
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #122012 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Andri

For now, you just need to go to Events Booking -> Custom Fields, find the custom fields you want, edit it, set Show On Public Registrants List to Yes and it will be shown on registrants list

Tuan

• Andri Schütz
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 1 week ago #122198 by Andri Schütz
Hi Tuan,

I still have two problems with this:

As I have certain events in different categories, this is now rather problematic and still not working - which category now defines wether it is show for the event or not?

It seems that "this update" removing the "shown fields" in the advanced menu still interferes with the actual system: I still have prename and name twice in my entry. If I disable it the way you described, all the two fields disappear simultaneousely (i.e. I either have twice prename, twice name or no names at all).

Your help is very welcome!

Andri

More
6 months 1 week ago #122204 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Andri

1. The two fields first_name and last_name will always be shown (if it's published). So for the two fields, better leave the parameter set to No

2. Beside first_name and last_name field, what's the other problem which you are having with this?

Tuan

• Andri Schütz
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #122274 by Andri Schütz
Hi Tuan,

first of all: Thank you for all your replies.

Both problems are still present. I ll try to better explain you:

Problem 1:
Both first name and last name are shown TWICE in the registration list, altough only one entry is present in Custom Fields. If I disable (which I am only able to to for the last_name, both disappear.

Can you help me with that.

Problem 2:
For different categories, I need the "old" system, where I can set specific shown fields for each event (actually each event category). So far, these are still present as set some time ago with the old system, but I can not alter them anymore. If I publish a certain field under custom fields, it is present in ALL registrant lists. But this is not ok. I need to be able to set these fields, due to sensitive, but necessary data in some internal events. This was possible before. And these settings were copied, when the event was copied (and still are).

So for me, it is important being able to set different registrant lists for each event. This is not working right now for me.

Thank you very much!
Andri

PS: It does not even let me "unpublish" the field e-mails. In Switzerland and EU, this is already too much sensitive information...
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Andri Schütz.

• Andri Schütz
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 months 3 days ago #122420 by Andri Schütz
I d even pay something for having this issue fixed...

More
6 months 3 days ago #122439 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Andri

I tried to re-procedure this issue on local computer without success. So maybe the issue causes by something special on your site. Please submit a support ticket sending me:

1. Super admin account of the site

2. Link to the event page which we can view registrants list and see this issue

I will check to see why the issue happens and get it corrected directly on your site

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc