Terms and Conditions and GDPR in multiple languages

• Sascha Buchda
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #121948 by Sascha Buchda
Hello,

I have a multi-language site (german and english). Further, I have two articles containing the german and the english translation of the terms and conditions. Whatsoever, I see no way how to provide a link to the english terms and conditions in the booking formular. The same is true for gdpr (dtaa privacy statement). I can provide only one terms and conditions and data privacy statement in the central configuration (configuration --> default term and condition article and configuration --> privacy policy article).

Any ideas how to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance!

Sascha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #121949 by Stephan Hodges
Replied by Stephan Hodges on topic Terms and Conditions and GDPR in multiple languages
You could link each of the two articles to each other, both at the top and the bottom. Or, you could have a 3rd article that quickly asks people to select the appropriate language article.

I haven't done this with GDPR articles, but I've done it with multi-language articles on different topics. Seems to work out well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuan Pham Ngoc

• Sascha Buchda
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #121951 by Sascha Buchda
Replied by Sascha Buchda on topic Terms and Conditions and GDPR in multiple languages
Hey Stephan,

thanks I linked both articles using language associations configurable in the article. That did the trick.

Thanks a lot!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephan Hodges

More
5 years 1 month ago #122007 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Terms and Conditions and GDPR in multiple languages
Just want to thanks Stephan for helping with this forum question

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc