EB first step, first issues

• Luca Babini
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #122054 by Luca Babini
EB first step, first issues was created by Luca Babini
Hi Guys,

I set an event in "Only group registration" system in order to allow the registration of no. 4 members in a team racing on sailing boats.
I used the Billing Information section to enter info about the boat and the boat's owner.
All works properly but I need to solve following problems:

- the name of the Group is displayed as name + last_name of the first member, I need to change it to two different fields which define the boat

- if I start a new group registration, in the Category page I see the total number of registered items as the total number of members in all registered groups.
Actually I need to see the total number of groups only. (registered=groups=boats)

Any suggestions ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122063 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic EB first step, first issues
Hello Luca

Unfortunately, both of these items are not configurable, so if you want to have it works like that, the only way is perform some customization to the code of the extension

Unfortunately, we could not do this as part of the support. So if you really need these customization and want us to do it for you, we will have to charge you some fee (30$) for doing this customization

Regards,

Tuan

• Luca Babini
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #122069 by Luca Babini
Replied by Luca Babini on topic EB first step, first issues
Hi Tuon,
Thanks for fast reply.
I agree your proposal of modification but I need to get the new code asap and I wish to know also which files to improve in case I will need further improvements in the future.
Let me know how to proceed for the payment of your service.
Best
Luca

More
5 years 1 month ago #122085 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic EB first step, first issues
Hi Luca

Please:

1. Send payment to my PayPal account os.tuanpn@gmail.com

2. Submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site

We are going to work on the modification and hopefully, get it completed on Monday (tomorrow)

Sorry for slow on response. We are celebrating Lunar New Year en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_New_Year here and only back to work on tomorrow

Regards

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc