We have been using Event Booking for a while and we'd like to add Membership Pro but wondering if the following would at all be possible (either directly - or via a custom plugin)
1. Users register annually using Membership Pro
* They get a 'membership card' - THAT HAS A BARCODE of their membership id
* They get a 'membership sticker' -same as above, but in sticker format so they can stick inside participant handbook that they bring to events
2. Users sign-up for various events via Event Booking
* Staff can scan membership 'barcode' to check-in those event registrants
What we're trying to avoid is the use of all the ticket papers for all of our events and just have one barcode that they can scan-in for any event.
If there isn't anything presently available I'm guessing that the most logical 'plugin' might replace the user's Event Booking ticket code with a code that matches the use's Membership Pro ID.
Is there ANY way (even close to this) that might work?