fields not syncing with membership pro on export

• Alison
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #123256 by Alison
Hi Tuan

Sorry if I drive you mad; I need some help syncing fields from membership pro to events booking.

I am using shopping cart.
I have added custom fields (assigned to all events) and synced these with fields from membership pro (assigned to all plans).

But when I run an event export the field headings are showing but the data is not synced (the cells are just blank).
I want the fields to sync on export but not show on the user registration or on the confirmation email.

Am I missing something this is the setting?

Thanks as always for your valuable help
Alison
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #123263 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic fields not syncing with membership pro on export
Hello Alison

It only synchronize data when users login and register for an event. So basically:

- You have a subscription in Membership Pro
- You login using that account
- You register for the event

The system will get data from Membership Pro to populate registration form fields in Events Booking so that users won't have to type again. That's the only integration we have

During export, the system won't get data from Membership Pro to export. It's just using data stored in Registration records from Events Booking to export only

Tuan

• Alison
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #123270 by Alison
Hi Tuan
Thanks for the explanation.
However, it is not getting the data for new registrations either.
I think perhaps i will give up trying to get the fields exported as we want and look for another solution.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #123283 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic fields not syncing with membership pro on export
If it's properly configured (mapping fields between the extension), it should be populated on registration form

For getting fields from Membership Pro and have it exported in Events Booking, the only solution is performing some code customization. So please think about it carefully before making decision

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc