Active Member's login for Registration

• Michael Phan
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #123397 by Michael Phan
Active Member's login for Registration was created by Michael Phan
Is there a way to display the login for Active Members to log to Register for an event? We have event that are free for members only, but when they click on the even only button shows are Individual registration, save to and invite friend. I want a button for active member to login to RSVP for the free event. Otherwise non-members will be charge.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #123405 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Active Member's login for Registration
Hello Michael

If you want to members to register for event for free, you can use Members Discount Feature

Just set Members Discount to 100% and members will be allowed to register for the event for free. See eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...nt#discount-settings

Regards,

Tuan

• Michael Phan
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #123409 by Michael Phan
Replied by Michael Phan on topic Active Member's login for Registration
i already did that. The problem is when member just click on the event to register, they don't know they are suppose to log in first to get the discount. You see I have to specify it with >>>> AAREA Active Member Login <<<< I want that as a button on top

aareahouston.com/index.php?option=com_ev...&catid=1&Itemid=1121

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #123413 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You might want to go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set User registration integration config option to Yes

When you do that, on Registration Form, users will see options to login before continue registration

The downside with that is it will allow users to register for new account as well. Not sure if that would cause any problem for you?

Tuan

• Michael Phan
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #123415 by Michael Phan
Replied by Michael Phan on topic Active Member's login for Registration
That is what I want to avoid. Maybe in your next version, you can add a login button for members RSVP. and non-member just have to pay for the event without creating an account.

Thanks

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #123426 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Honestly, I am unsure if I will add that button into the extension but I will think more about it

If you want to add the link, I think you can easily put it into description of the event to allow users to click on to login

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc