Captcha dont working with eventbooking

• Bettin
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #123468 by Bettin
Hello,
currently I am working on the redesign of a website where I use eventbooking and also like to use EDocman. But I'm not allowed to use the Google Captcha because of my clients and the GDPR. The captcha I use for the Joomla contact-form does not work with eventbooking. I urgently need a solution to this problem, also for other websites with eventbooking.

Here is the link to the contact-form gefsus.de/kontakt.html

ZIP file for the captcha is attached

Best Regards
bettin
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #123471 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Captcha dont working with eventbooking
Hi Bettin

If captcha plugin is properly coded, it will work well for Individual Registration or Shopping Cart Mode

However, it might not work for group registration due to the way Group Registration works (we use ajax for navigating between steps in group registration process and usually need specific code to handle it in group registration, we did that for Joomla core repcatcha and invisible recaptcha)

Currently, we only support that two types of captcha plugins. If you need it works with custom recaptcha plugin, I am afraid of you will have to customize code of group registration to have it works

Tuan

• Bettin
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #123477 by Bettin
Replied by Bettin on topic Captcha dont working with eventbooking
Hello Tuan,
and thank you for your prompt response!

On the websites I use only the individual registration of EventBooking. So there will be no need to customize code. But currently the custom captcha does not work for the individual registration.

Or do I have to change the code even if I only use the individual registration?

More
5 years 1 month ago #123483 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Captcha dont working with eventbooking
Hi Bettin

If you are using individual registration only and the plugin is properly programmed, then it should work well

Maybe you can try a different captcha plugin to confirm. I will try to spend sometime to check the captcha plugin you sent when I am less busy (maybe during the weekend) to see what's wrong and hopefully, get it works (honestly, this is something which I should not have to check)

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bettin

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc