Email confirmation to publisher of event after approval

• ozwest
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #124958 by ozwest
Hello

I am approving each event that the user has submitted. It works great as I get an email to say that a new event has been submitted and I can go and approve it if it is appropriate.

I am not sure ... is there a way ... or maybe it does it automatically already ... to trigger an email to the publisher of the event after the event has been approved by me?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #124976 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email confirmation to publisher of event after approval
Hello

Currently, we don't support sending event approved email to event creator

I will try to support it in the future

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 10 months ago #125065 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email confirmation to publisher of event after approval
Hello

Just want to update that it's now supported in latest version 3.10.0. If you want to enable it. just look at Events Booking -> Emails & Messages, look at Submit Events Messages tab, set up the messages you want to send and it will work well

Tuan

• ozwest
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #125117 by ozwest
This is just awesome Tuan, thank you, I have implemented it.

More
4 years 10 months ago #125118 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK, great. Could you please help checking to see whether group registration still works on your site?

There are two customers got error with group registration but I could not re-procedure the issue myself

Tuan

More
4 years 10 months ago #125122 by Ira Nikjonas
It's working dear.

More
4 years 10 months ago #125124 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Ira for confirming. But the error does happens with some specific conditions as I mentioned here www.joomdonation.com/forum/events-bookin...html?start=10#125123

So if better, please re-download the latest package, upgrade to your site to have most stable version running on your site

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc