error messages on event pages.

More
4 years 8 months ago #126572 by jerr
error messages on event pages. was created by jerr
atdtv.org

on all of the events pages, I'm getting an error on the top
atdtv.org/index.php/events

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentAllVideoSharePlayer has a deprecated constructor in /home2/astdbois/public_html/plugins/content/allvideoshareplayer/allvideoshareplayer.php on line 17

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentfcomment has a deprecated constructor in /home2/astdbois/public_html/plugins/content/fcomment/fcomment.php on line 27

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home2/astdbois/public_html/plugins/content/fcomment/fcomment.php on line 43

I have the newest version of Events Booking. A while back you updated to CSS on the site because we had an older version of Joomla. The site is now on the newest version of Joomla and that's when the error message started.

Is there something I can check to turn of the messages?

Jerr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #126573 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic error messages on event pages.
Hello

These error messages causes by some bad code in some of the plugins you are using on your site (not from our extension)

You can go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set Debug Mode config option to No and the error will be gone

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 8 months ago #126574 by jerr
Replied by jerr on topic error messages on event pages.
that fixed it.... thank you so much!!!

More
4 years 8 months ago #126575 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic error messages on event pages.
Great. Thanks for confirming

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc