I'm publishing this thread in General Discussion Category.
If anyone has an idea…
I'm having several troubles with Mailchimp plugin.
I did my tests with the 'Show subscribe to newsletters checkbox' enabled in the global configuration.
Here my troubles
- I have selected 'Double optin' option but I didn't receive any email asking to confirm Mailchimp subscription
- I have selected 'Add group members to newsletter' but the checkbox only appear for the billing member only (not for the other registrant) and the billing memeber was not added in the mailing list.
Could you please confim that there is no more parameter called 'Subscribe Newsletter Field' as explained in the documentation ( eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...sletters-integration )?
- About Double optin setting, I will have to check it again. However, I remember it is something needs to be configured directly in Mailchimp.
- About Add group members to newsletter, when you enable that, the system will add both billing person and group members to mailing lists. There is not an option to allow choosing what group member will be added
- The option for Subscribe Newsletter Field was removed (since we introduced Show subscribe to newsletters checkbox config option). I will need to update documentation to remove it