Event Booking Event Location module display only current events on the module

More
4 years 8 months ago #126649 by RJR
Hello,
I'm running Events Booking 3.10.2 and have setup the Event Location module on the site and was wondering if there is a way to make the module only display event locations that have current/upcoming events. I see by default the module will display all locations regardless if there are any current events going on at those locations. I did come across the setting in the back end configuration, "Hide Past Events" which does make the module only display the current/upcoming locations/events however it also removes the past events from the Calendar view display. I don't want the events to be removed from the Calendar view display. Is there any setting that can be made so that the Events Locations module will only show the Locations with current/upcoming events and still allow for displaying all of the events past/current/upcoming on the Calendar view display?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #126665 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

I just updated code of the module. You can update to latest package 3.10.3, then edit the module, set Hide Location Without Events parameter to Yes and these locations will be hided

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 8 months ago #126679 by RJR
Hi Tuan,

I updated to 3.10.3 and set the Events by Location module as you explained however it doesn't appear to be making a change. Still the same issue. It shows all of the locations created if the events for them have past or not. I have setting "Hide Past Events" in back end config set to no. Because I want to still see all the events on the calendar view.

I'm looking for a way to only show the locations in this module that have current upcoming events for them . But I still want the calendar to display all of the events past, present and future. I tried the setting in the main configuration "hide past events" to yes but this hides the events on the calendar too which I don't want.

Can this be adjusted to work as I described? I want the Events by location module to be able to only display locations that have current and upcoming events but I want the calendar to display all events past present and future.

- Thanks

More
4 years 8 months ago #126687 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
It should work as described unless there is something wrong. You can submit a support ticket sending us:

1. Super admin account of the site

2. Send me the link to the page which module is being displayed

3. Tell us the location which should not be displayed but still being displayed

We are going to check to see what's wrong and get it sorted

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc