Multiple prices for several events

• Marc Kettemann
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #127533 by Marc Kettemann
Multiple prices for several events was created by Marc Kettemann
Dear Tuan,

we have about 20 different events each year. Each event has multiple prices (e.g adult, children, senior….) and the prices and the price set is different for each event.
That means some events are more expensive than others and on some events we have a finer gradation of the price than on other events.

Example:
Event 1

• Adult : 200$
• Children : 100$

Event 2
• Adult: 300$
• Children older than 16: 250$
• Children younger than 16: 200$
• Babys: free

Event 3
• Double room per person: 500$
• Single room: 800$

In addition to that, we charge a additional fee for each registrant who is not member in our club (not in joomla).

At the moment I am realizing this with group registration and with 21 different custom fee fields. The registrant can than enter different required data for each registrant he registers, can choose the price (adult, child, etc.) and can choose for each registrant if he is member of our club or not (this is checked by us manually). As you can see this is a very advanced structure and the 21 different custom fields making it very confusing to manage the events.

Do you have an idea or tip how to set this up a bit easier?

I thought first the ticket type feature could do the trick. But first of all some how my website those not show the entry fields for each member in the registration process and registration fails each time (collect data for each member is activated). Secondly I did not find an option to assign custom fee fields or custom fields to the data collection process for the ticket type feature. So it would not be possible to ask a for each ticket if someone is a member of our club or not and add a fee depending on that selection.

Am I correct with this assumption?

I would really appreciate if you could help or give some tipps.

Many thank in advance and best regards,
Marc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #127540 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Multiple prices for several events
Hello Marc

Maybe you can try to setup it using Ticket Types plugin eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/miscell.../ticket-types-plugin ?

Regards,

Tuan

• Marc Kettemann
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #127596 by Marc Kettemann
Replied by Marc Kettemann on topic Multiple prices for several events
Hey Tuan, this could work if there is some how a way to choose which information will be collected if I collect the data for a ticket.
Is there a option some where?

Many thanks.

More
4 years 7 months ago #127612 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Marc

Not sure what data you want to collect for each ticket? When you add/edit the event, you can set Collect Members Information in Ticket Types Settings tab to Yes and it will collect members information for each purchased ticket

Not sure if it works for your need?

Tuan

• Marc Kettemann
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #127613 by Marc Kettemann
Hi Tuan,

the question is, can I choose which information is collected if "Collect Member Information" in Ticket Type Settings is set to YES?

Example:
I want to collect the following information: Name, Last Name, Date of Birth.

But the Information is diffrent from the information I need to collect for theBilling information.

• Marc Kettemann
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #127614 by Marc Kettemann
Okay, I found a setting where I can choose that a field is only shown in Billing Information. That works.

No I need to enable some how the waiting list feature for ticket types in order to collect the demand for the tickets if a event is overbooked. That would be perfect.

Is that possible?
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Marc Kettemann.

More
4 years 7 months ago #127620 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Marc

At the moment, we do not have a way to allow users to join waiting list for a ticket type when it's fully booked

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc