We want a category with "External Events". Some External Persons should have the possiblity to present their events but without booking possiblities.
And then we want to show internal events (with booking possibilities) and external events (without) on one Timleine
I like to have a Usergroup "External Event" and all user of this group can open new events, they can edit their own events but not publish.
to see how to configure to allow users from External Events user group to submit and manage their own events. Remember to set Edit State permission of that user group to Inherit so that they won't be allowed to publish their event. Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set Default Event Status config option to Unpublished, too. Then these events will be unpublished by default and admin will need to approve it
2. If you want to disable booking for these events, when they submit event, the Registration Type must be Disable Registration
Please try to setup it and let us know if you need more assist
1. The simple form for frontend Editing should be on one hand "simpler" (no Registration, Start time etc., and on the other hand "more complex". That means with the possiblity to use some "Customfileds". Is this possible?
2. The External Event-Administrator should be able only to choose from a small range of categories (and subcategories). Now all Categories are available. Is it possible to reduce this Selection to "frontend Editors"?
3. Is there a way to use filters? For Example Filters for Categories, Tags (not available?), Time Ranges? Price Ranges and so on?
1. Yes, it's a simpler form. You can use event custom fields on that form, too. Also, you can go to Events Booking -> Configuration, look at Submit Event Form Fields tab, choose to show/hide the fields you want
2. For the categories you want to to hide from frontend event submission form, please edit that category, set Submit Event Access Level to a higher access level (Special) so that normal registered users won't see and cannot choose it for their events
3.We don't support these types of filter at the moment