Invite Friends Tab on First Page

• Richard
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #128131 by Richard
Invite Friends Tab on First Page was created by Richard
The Invite Friends Tab only appears in the Details Page, is it possible to show it in the First Page of an Event (the same place where the details tab appears?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #128157 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Invite Friends Tab on First Page
Hi Richard

Unfortunately, it's not possible. We only display Invite Friend button, users need to click it to see the invite friend form and invite friends. There is no option to display it within event details page

Regards,

Tuan

• Richard
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #128170 by Richard
Replied by Richard on topic Invite Friends Tab on First Page
Hi Tuan,

I understand, sorry if i did not explain correctly in initial post, at the moment the Invite Button only appears when a user clicks on the Details Button and I wish to include the Invite Button on the first screen of the event layout as well (see image).

The reason is because when a user sees a list of events, they may not know the Invite Button is available as it is not visible until they click on the Details button, so i would like the user to be able to see and click on the Invite button beside the Details button as well.

It means the user can invite friends from both places (the first screen of the event layout and the screen that appears after clicking on the Details button).

[If it was possible to add the Social Sharing buttons to the first screen as well that would be very good too as they can only be seen after clicking on the details button at the moment]

Regards

Richard
Attachments:

More
4 years 7 months ago #128197 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Richard

It will require customization to the code to have Invite Friend button displayed on the first page

Unfortunately, it's not a quick and easy modification, so we will have to charge you 30$ if you want to go with this modification (there is logic check needed to make sure the button is only displayed when it should, not just just add code to display button)

If you are interested (and really need it), please submit a support ticket so that we can discuss about it further

Tuan

• Richard
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #128309 by Richard
Replied by Richard on topic Invite Friends Tab on First Page
Hi Tuan,

The fee is fine and It is something i think would be useful but the mod can wait until another time as it is not a quick fix or something i really need at the moment.

Regards

Richard

More
4 years 7 months ago #128316 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Richard.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc