• Roger Clarke
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #130029 by Roger Clarke
Import group registration was created by Roger Clarke
Hi,
I've read through everything I can find regarding importing registrants, but I can't see how to import group registrations.

If I export a group booking I can see one record for each of the delegates and one record for group billing.

What I can't see is any way of specifying which record is a group billing record and which is a delegate record. or specifying which group billing record a delegate belongs to.

Luckily I have very few records to import. So if this can't be done by import could you recommend how to add these records without triggering the registration email please.
Thanks,
Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #130038 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Import group registration
Hi Roger

You would have to do it in two steps if you want to import:

- The first step is importing group billing records. Just import it as standard registration. Note that there should be an additional column called is_group_billing with value set to 1

- The import group members records. For these records, you need to have an extra column group_id . It will contain ID of the billing records (which you just imported above)

Since you only have few records, maybe just go to Events Booking -> Registrants, create new registration record manually. To prevent emails from sending, the easiest way would be going to System -> Global Configuration, look at Server Tab, Mail settings section and disable sending email (this will prevent emails from send on your whole site). When you are done, enable it again

Tuan

• Roger Clarke
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #130074 by Roger Clarke
Replied by Roger Clarke on topic Import group registration
That worked nicely, thank you

More
4 years 4 months ago #130080 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Import group registration
Great. Happy to hear that and thanks for the update

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc