• Randy Ruschak
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #123407 by Randy Ruschak
Greetings!

I have allowed registrants the capability of paying offline by various methods. Is it possible to send an attachment with the Offline Email Confirmation that contains the instructions on how to make the offline payment?

I see where we can send an attachment when configured in the overall event but I do not need to have the doc sent when people pay online.

Any ideas on how I can do this?

thanks as always,
Randy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #123414 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Send Attachment Only When Payment Method is OffLine
Hi Randy

Unfortunately, there is no way to do that. If you want to send attachments only for offline payment, you would have to customize code of sending emails

Maybe you can just add link to download that attachment (PDF file) in the offline payment email message (which is sent to users when they register and choose offline payment)

Users can click on the link to download it to download the file directly from email. That would be the simplest solution

Tuan

• Randy Ruschak
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #123416 by Randy Ruschak
Replied by Randy Ruschak on topic Send Attachment Only When Payment Method is OffLine
Hey Tuan, that's what I figured. I could add a link to download a pdf or just include all the instructions within the email itself.

I was hoping maybe to avoid another click :) for the user.

thanks!
Randy

More
5 years 1 month ago #123425 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Send Attachment Only When Payment Method is OffLine
OK Randy. Use that method for now, it works and require no code modification

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc