User not being Registered to the correct group

• Keith Mason
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #129704 by Keith Mason
Hi there, I am using Events Booking on my website.
I want it so that when a user signs up to an event, that they get added to my custom user group 'Registered for a course'.
So, in the event, I have gone into the 'Joomla Groups Settings' tab (and I have enabled the plugin too of course), and I have selected my group 'Registered for a course' (please see attached screenshot which shows you this).

However, when I then go to the front end of the website, and sign up to the course, instead of the user being put into the group I selected, they are placed into the 'Registered' group.

So I think either your software is broken, or there is a bug. Please can you advise what the problem is? I can of course provide a link / login details to my website if required.

Many thanks,

Keith

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Keith Mason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #129707 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User not being Registered to the correct group
Hi Keith

User will only be assigned to that selected user group after they pay for the event. So the main question here is what's the status of the registration record? Is it Pending or Paid?

If it's Paid and user is still not being assigned to the correct group, then it's a bug and in this case, submit a support ticket sending us:

- Super admin account
- Link to the page which we can register for the event and see this error

We are going to check to see what's wrong and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc