User Group view registrant by of certain event

• waisign
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #129833 by waisign
Hi,

I would like to ask is there any possibility for certain user group can view registrants only from certain event (neither from front or backend )?
We are facing a condition where client want requesting for us to organise event for them, and they want an access to view the registrant of the event.

but we dont want them to view registrant from others event, can this be done?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• waisign
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #129925 by waisign
Hi, any updates for this?

More
4 years 4 months ago #129934 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User Group view registrant by of certain event
Hello

Have you tried to use registrants management eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/fronten...t/manage-registrants ?

For each event, there is a setting called Create By. Just set it to the user you want and that user can login, access to Registrants Management Page to see registrants of the events which he is managed

Please try that to see if it works

Tuan

• waisign
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #130045 by waisign
Hi, i tried with the solution above with step below. but seems not working

1. Create a demo user (user group as register)
2. Choose the event and the create by assign to this demo user
3. Create a manage registrant menu at front end
3. login as demo user front that manage registrant menu.

Please verify is there anything i missed up? it is showing i dont have permission after i login.
(p.s: i dont wan the demo user to be super, cause they not need to access our backend, they just need to manage the event which is belong to them)

More
4 years 4 months ago #130049 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User Group view registrant by of certain event
Hello

1. You should create a different user group (something like Manage Registrants). Should be child group of the Registered user group

2. Assign Demo user to that Manage Registrants user group

3. Change permission settings to allow users from that group to have registrants management permission eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/fronten...ission-configuration

4. Also, go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set Only show registrants of events owner so that he can only see and manage registrants of his own events

After that, check it again. It should work as expected

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc