Product options influencing price

• David Hanousek
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #91672 by David Hanousek
Product options influencing price was created by David Hanousek
It would be nice to have product options which influence price.

For example, when you sell software, you can sell subscriptions for 1, 2 and 3 years, and at the same time you can have different prices for various numbers of users.

It means that you sell e.g. Product1, but the price is different depending on number of years and number of users. Now in Eshop you must define 3 products named e.g. Product1 - 1 year, Product1 - 2 years, Product1 - 3 years.

And if you also have different prices per user depending on total number of users, you must create products like this:
- Product1 - 1 year - 0 to 10 users
- Product1 - 1 year - 11 to 20 users
- Product1 - 1 year - 21 to 50 users
- Product1 - 2 years - 0 to 10 users
- Product1 - 2 years - 11 to 20 users
- Product1 - 2 years - 21 to 50 users
all multiplied by number of products which you sell in this way.

It would be much better, if instead of many-times duplicating the same product with very small changes, there would be only 1 product where the customer could select number of years and number of users and the price would change accordingly.

EDIT:
My mistake - I found that Eshop allows for options influencing price, albeit only one set of options is usable for he above mentioned case (because added amount of money depend on the selected value of the other option).
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by David Hanousek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 months ago #92101 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Product options influencing price
OK David!

Hope that you can find the solution and use Product Options feature by yourself. If you need any more helps, don't hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong