Editing the Title of the New Ticket Helpdesk Pro

• Chip Edwards
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #120234 by Chip Edwards
Hi Tuan,

I'd like the title of Helpdesk Pro "New Ticket" to be determined based on one of the following:
1) A field on the Menu item or
2) The menu title of the menu item

Alternatively, if you can point me to the Helpdesk Pro Template used to build the Helpdesk Pro New Ticket screen, I can edit it manually.

Thank you,
-Chip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #120240 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Editing the Title of the New Ticket Helpdesk Pro
Hello Chip

Right now, it's a hardcoded language item, not depend on menu parameter

Please look at the file components/com_helpdeskpro/View/Ticket/tmpl/form.php and edit it to meet your need

Once the change is done, you should move it to PATH_TO_TEMPLATE/html/com_helpdeskpro/Ticket folder so that the change won't be lost when you update to future releases

Tuan

More
5 years 4 months ago #120253 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Editing the Title of the New Ticket Helpdesk Pro
Hello

Just updated the download package with this tiny improvement. You can access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to your site

Then you can use set this title via page heading menu parameter of the menu item

It also allows you to choose default category for submit ticket form, too

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chip Edwards

• Chip Edwards
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #120255 by Chip Edwards
Replied by Chip Edwards on topic Editing the Title of the New Ticket Helpdesk Pro
THANK YOU Tuan!!!!!!

Works perfectly! We can now easily use this Helpdesk Pro Ticketing for multiple types of user contact. "Contact Us", "Help Ticket", "Product Suggestion", etc.

-Chip

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc