HelpDeskPro 3.4.0/3.5.0 bug report

More
5 years 3 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #123922 by Heigo
HelpDeskPro 3.4.0/3.5.0 bug report was created by Heigo
Hi!

There is a bug on both versions, maybe this bug is existing also on previous versions.

I'm using Helpdesko Pro as a component for users to submit claims.

But if using different languages, then the translation is not working if going to "all tickets" list on the frontend.
The translation is not working on both fields (categories and status). The categories and status are displayed only in main language (at current case, in estonian).
If user is submitting new ticket - then the translations are working correctly.

Can you please correct this? Or what should be done to correct the issue?
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by Heigo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #124689 by Heigo
Replied by Heigo on topic HelpDeskPro 3.4.0/3.5.0 bug report
Hi Tuan!

Do you have an idea how to fix this issue?

In short - the issue can be reproduced if adding custom fields to tickets with translation to another langugage - then in the tickets view on (frontend) the translation not applied - label is displayed only in first language.
Also as described before - all of the custom ticket statuses or categories are with the same problem. If translated - no translation will be shown on the Frontend Tickets View. If user wants to submit new ticket, then those translations applied correctly.

There should be bug in the code somewhere, so that the translation not applied... It is annoying bug and makes my site looking "unfinished"... Can you provide a solution?
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Heigo.

More
4 years 11 months ago #124703 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic HelpDeskPro 3.4.0/3.5.0 bug report
Hi Heigo

I'm sorry. I missed your report. I confirm the issue and just fixed it. Could you please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package of the extension, upgrade it to your site, then check it again? The error should be gone

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #124704 by Heigo
Now the ticket statuses are OK, but the custom fields are still in first language and also the categories.

Do I need to recreate them or there are still the bug existing - edit, seems it exists still. As the new custom field behaves the same..

Adding screenshot also...

Can you correct those, then it will be OK..

Thank you a lot!
Attachments:

More
4 years 11 months ago #124705 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

I forgot to check the issue with fields. It should be OK now. Could you please re-download the package, upgrade, then try again?

Tuan

More
4 years 11 months ago #124706 by Heigo
Tested it, now the custom fields are OK too, but categories still showing the first language...
Still little bit more work needed ;-)

More
4 years 11 months ago #124707 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Categories in the dropdown?

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #124708 by Heigo
Yes - they are containg the translation (in this case english) also, but it won't work on the all tickets frontend view. As the default language is in estonian - they are shown only in estonian, if the site language is set to english from the language selector..

If adding new ticket, then the dropdown translations are OK..

Added screenshot also, EE is the default. If switched to EN, then the categories are still in EE. Doublechecked that the translations are correct from the backend and published..
Attachments:

More
4 years 11 months ago #124709 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
That's strange as the code looks fine to me. Maybe you can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to the page so that we can check it directly on your site?

Tuan

More
4 years 11 months ago #124710 by Heigo
If it helps you, then I can provide the account, but I think it is not necessary, as the new ticket form shows the correct dropdown (with translation enabled)
I think same "dropdown" code must be used in "all tickets" view, and the issue should be resolved.

Adding two screenshots to prove that the views are behaving different.

The superadmin account gives you only opportunity to click by yourself, but i think the screenshots maybe help you also to locate the problem. Every other fix worked correctly (Custom fields and ticket statuses), but there should be difference between the add new ticket and list tickets view..
Attachments:

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc