Acymalining integration

More
9 years 6 months ago #49705 by Gem
Acymalining integration was created by Gem
Hi there,

Where in Joom Donation do I set up which mailing list in Acymailing donors should be added to when they make a payment (without registration)?

Can you please provide instructions for this.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #53952 by Dave B
Replied by Dave B on topic Acymalining integration
Yes me too. The feature list clearly shows this but no instructions.

More
8 years 8 months ago #65294 by Buzzy
Replied by Buzzy on topic Acymalining integration
Same here, just purchased it and saw the mention of that as a feature but could not find a plug in like there is with Event Booking?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #65326 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Acymalining integration
Hi

That plugin comes with Events booking by default. It will be installed automatically when you install the file com_eventbooking.zip in the package.

If you want to use it, just go to Extensions -> Plugins Manager, find the plugin, publish it.

Then for each event, you can select the mailing lists you want and when users register for that event, they will be assigned to the selected mailing lists

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 8 months ago #65330 by Buzzy
Sorry but some confusion here - the question is around how to integrate acymailing with Joom Donation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #65377 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Acymalining integration
Ah, sorry. I mis-understood your question before. That was a paid plugin but I removed it . You can get it here

Tuan
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buzzy

More
8 years 8 months ago #65388 by Buzzy
Thanks for that. You might want to consider either adding it and others as standard or changing the text on the page joomdonation.com/joomla-extensions/joom-...paypal-donation.html where it currently states "Integrated with newsletter extensions such as AcyMailing, Acajoom, CCNewsletter so that when users make a donation, they will be assigned to mailing list and you can send emails to it later."

More
7 years 10 months ago #82065 by Parcs
Replied by Parcs on topic Acymalining integration
Hi, I was searching for this feature too, and found this thread. The plugin seems to automatically subscribe the donor to a acymailing list, but it would be more useful if the donor could choose to subscribe or not to one or more lists. I think it's a bit unfair to automatically subscribe the donor to a newsletter, cause the user should give his agreement to that.
Is there any way to configure a checkbox or similar to let the user choose to subscribe or not?
Thank you

More
7 years 4 months ago #90487 by josette
Replied by josette on topic Acymalining integration

Parcs wrote: I think it's a bit unfair to automatically subscribe the donor to a newsletter, cause the user should give his agreement to that.
Is there any way to configure a checkbox or similar to let the user choose to subscribe or not?

I need the same function, does it exist?

More
7 years 4 months ago #90519 by Buzzy
It was recently added to allow user to choose in Event Booking so hopefully they can just copy and paste the code over!

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt