Did anything change in the way PayPal wORKS?

• Victor
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #100379 by Victor
Hello, well, in three years there are still no payments plugins for any of many Russian gateways. Whilest PayPal was working it was tolerable, but lately the level of donations drastically dropped. I thought it is due to some economical difficulties (we're under sssucksions after all), but today one of our very loyal donors emailed us about her difficulties donating and I had to realize it was nothing but PayPal change or... JoomDonation upgrade has something to do with it.
It used to be that people dould be able to donate on PayPal with Russian language interface, now it is English only. Juse a few people can read English here... Any idea as to what had happened?

PS. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that this donor wrote to me that she couldn't do the donation when she was saying she is from Russia. When she tapped that she is from Ukraine - it did work...
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Victor. Reason: PS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #100482 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Did anything change in the way PayPal wORKS?
Hi Victor,
Please submit ticket on category Joom Donation and send your site url with super admin account. I will have my staff to figure the issue with Paypal language for you
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt