Campaign settings and start/end date bugs

More
15 years 1 month ago #612 by Greg
Hello,

First thank you very much for the update!!! The new campaign features are a fantastic addition.

While testing out 1.2 I've noticed that when configuring the component that even if you select not to show campaign title or end date that it still appears on the donation module on the front end.

Campaign Management, the calendar is acting strange. If you click on the pop-up calendar is displays an initial value of 2018 and not the current month and year. Also if you set the date via the calendar it will cause the other date field to default to 11-29-1999.

When you pick any day it sets the value to the day before. If I select February 28, 2009 as the end date the field shows 02-27-2009.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #616 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Campaign settings and start/end date bugs
Hi
+ For the campaign start date and end date from back-end, It is a small bug . I fixed it and uploaded the lastest file to server . You can login to your account and download it again .
+ For the campaign title and end date of Jdonation module, you need to config it from module parameters, not from configuration function in the back-end of the component . Just go to module management function, Look for Jdonation module and change it's parameters .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

PS : Could you please give the extension one review ?

More
15 years 1 month ago #619 by Greg
Thank you for the update and instruction on how to manipulate the campaign settings.

The support and work is outstanding! Thank you!

Sorry for the delay on the review, I did post one today, just waiting for Joomla to approve it.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt