PCI compliance with authorize.net

• Martin Boire
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #122656 by Martin Boire
PCI compliance with authorize.net was created by Martin Boire
We are using Joomdonation for managing our donation at suypportOurTroops.org. At the moment I am not sure about our Joomdonation subscription status (it's probably on a different account under the site name while this is my own account) but I know we have purchased the joomdonation license several times in the past few years.

Recently, we were notified that our PCI Certification had failed, this had happened in the past and I was able to fix it.
Problem is that we are in the process of rebuilding our shopping cart so it occurred to me that they must be referring to our donation pages, since the shopping cart is currently offline.

We have setup JoomDonation to take Paypal and Authorize.net. Paypal is no issue as it takes donor to their site, but authoprize.net processes donations on our website, even though we don't keep any credit card data on our website.

I have been told in the past by PCI tech support that ideally any credit card transaction should be processed in an iFrame on our site or we should have donors sent to authorize.net website (the same way paypal does).

Are you guys aware of this issue and is there a way to make Joomdonation PCI compliant?

Any help on this matter would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122670 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic PCI compliance with authorize.net
Hi,
Currently, JD Authorize.net doesn't support credit card transaction should be processed in an iFrame on Donation form, but we will consider to find solution to implement it in future.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt