Feature Request - Manage Donors at Frontend

• Deborah Petersen
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #125521 by Deborah Petersen
Feature Request - Manage Donors at Frontend was created by Deborah Petersen
In Event Booking I can set it up for an event coordinator to manage registrations from the front end. I would like to manage donors/donations in a similar way in Joom Donation but I do not see an option for that. I don't want people messing in the back end which is the only place I see Donor Management. Is that correct? The Donor History appears to be for viewing just the logged in person's donations. The Donor List is not clickable. There is an Export Donors button.Is that my only choice? That wouldn't update information online. Please make that a available soon! Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Deborah Petersen
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #125532 by Deborah Petersen
Replied by Deborah Petersen on topic Feature Request - Manage Donors at Frontend
Apparently managing donors/donations from the front end is not an available option and they do not plan on offering this feature. Am I the only one that wants to do this? Please speak up if anyone else wants to do this or it won't happen. Thanks!

More
4 years 10 months ago #125602 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Feature Request - Manage Donors at Frontend
Hi,
As i answered you through Ticket system, we will collect ideas from different customers here, if there are many customers need this feature, i will implement it and add into Joom Donation
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt