REQUEST: PayFlow Pro "Extended" payment plugin for recurring transactions

• James Riley
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #127310 by James Riley
Hi JoomDonation team!
I need a PayFlow Pro payment plugin that allows for recurring transactions. There is an extension to the OmniPay payment processing library at github.com/th3third/omnipay-payflow-extended that adds the recurring transaction ability that the main OmniPay PayFlow Pro gateway lacks. It must be an officially supported OmniPay extension as I noticed that the repository was already installed in my /libraries/omnipay/vendors/ folder :)

Unfortunately, I don't know how to write the payment plugin for JoomDonation myself. Would you please consider adding PayFlow Pro "Extended" as an official Payment Plugin, or add the recurring option to your existing JD PayFlow plugin? I think this would benefit MembershipPro users as well (unless they have this already implemented in their version of the payment plugin!)

Thanks!

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• James Riley
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #127332 by James Riley
I tried using the PayPal Pro plugin which is supposed to support recurring payments, but it does't work for our account. PayPal is now defaulting the PayFlow api as the standard for all new Canadian merchant accounts. They allow us to run one-time transactions through the older PayPal Pro api, but not recurring transactions. For recurring transactions, we need to run everything through the PayFlow api.

.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by James Riley. Reason: edited so as to condense the previously over-wordy version

More
4 years 8 months ago #127337 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi James

Please check your email. I sent you the modified payflow pro payment plugin which I developed few years ago

Give it a try and hopefully, it will work well

Regards,

Tuan

• James Riley
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 5 months ago #129422 by James Riley
I followed up with @Tuan at the time by email, but just to finalize this thread in case anyone is reading it in the future:

That version of the plugin works perfectly.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt