[SOLVED] Strange module content

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #673 by S
See the screenshot. The module content looks strange?
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by S.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #674 by Greg
Replied by Greg on topic Re:Strange module content
Double check to make sure the language files are present.

Access your site files and look in --> /language/en-GB

You should see the following jdonation ini files:
en-GB.com_jdonation.ini
en-GB.mod_jdonation.ini
en-GB.mod_jd_donors.ini

Most likely en-GB.mod_jdonation.ini file is missing since your screenshot issue is with the module. Simply unzip your mod_jdonation and go to \site\languages and upload the ini file to your /language/en-GB directory, that should correct it.

Not sure why it didn't load properly on install, the author will have to answer that question.

More
15 years 2 months ago #680 by S
Replied by S on topic Re:Strange module content
You are right. The two mod-language files are missing on the server... strange why Joomla did not install those two files? However, if I manually uploade the files to the server, then the bug is gone. THANKS A LOT! I now have no bugs ;)

More
15 years 2 months ago #691 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Strange module content
Hi
This is a problem with the language files :
+ For the module mod_jd_donors, the language item JD_EMPTY_DONORS were missing . I added it to the language file.
+ For the module mod_jdonation, the language file were not loaded during installation process . It is auto loaded now .
You can login to your account to download the extension again .

Regards,
Ossolution Team

More
15 years 2 months ago #698 by S
I uninstalled the two modules like you adviced. Uninstall went succesful and the modules folders and files are deleted from the server. I then downloaded the updated modules from your website. I then try to install the newly downloaded modules starting with com

* Component Install: Another Component is already using directory: "/home/sv_yamaha-arrangerdk/components/com_jdonation"
* Component Install: Another Component is already using directory: "/home/sv_yamaha-arrangerdk/administrator/components/com_jdonation"

* Install Component Error

Please advice what I do now?

More
15 years 2 months ago #700 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
You only need to re-install the two modules, not the component . If you want to re-install the component, you need to un-install it first .

Regards,
Ossolution Team

PS : I hope that you are satisfied with our support . If so, please spend some minute to give the extension a nice review on Joomla Extensions Directory.

More
15 years 2 months ago #702 by S
Actually that was also what I did! I then waited 10 minutes and tried again, and then install of the two modules went smoothly...

However, Joomla said:

JInstaller::install: There is already a folder called '/home/sv_yamaha-arrangerdk/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_jd_donors.ini'. Please initially check whether:

More
15 years 2 months ago #703 by S
YES!!!!! I am satisfied!!!!! You are really a great help to me! Indeed! I mus admit that I was pretty unsatisfied, because I did not hear from you after creating tickets and writing posts here in the forum. But I understand that you were away... when you are a customer like me, you do not know what kind of business you buy from, when you buy stuff on the Internet, so I just thought that you guys were lazy... :)

Yes, I will review your support! ;)

More
15 years 2 months ago #704 by S
I just submitted the review ;)

More
15 years 2 months ago #705 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
The problem is that you uploaded the two language files manually before . Therefore, you need to delete them manually before re-installing the extension .
Thanks,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt