SSL issue and link from custom module graphic

More
15 years 1 month ago #741 by Al
Hi,
I found your component off the joomla extension site. I thought it would be exactly what i need for my site. I also read on your site it was free but when I went to download I had to pay $15. I figure that is fine if the extension does what I need. Well I installed and configured on my site but I could not get the SSL certificate to work fully when loading the donation page as it would come up with an exclamation over the secure lock icon and a warning message would say there was some unauthenticated content on the page. So, it seems something with the module or component is serving content on that page that is not going through the SSL. I even set the whole Joomla site to force SSL and that did not work. Also, I need to use one of my custom html module images (basically a fancy donate now graphic with an animation) on my site to link to the donation component/page. So, unless I can get Joom Donation to fully work with the SSL and get the custom html module graphic link to the donation page to work then your component won't work for me. I know a bit about the coding and dug through looking to see where I could direct it to go through the SSL but could not. I appreciate your help with this and look forward to hearing from you soon as I have a time sensitive deadline for the site and it looked like your extension would be great to use. Thanks so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #742 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:SSL issue and link from custom module graphic
Hi
Joom Donation hasn't tested with SSL yet. Please give us your site info : FTP account, Joomla Super administrator account so that we can check it for you .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt