• Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #86394 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.6.0 released
@Mark: There are different ways to see unique list of subscribers:

- Go to Membership Pro -> Profiles
- Or Go to Membership Pro -> Report

@ALL:

- If anyone want to use the simple renewal plugin, please get it here and install it to your site

- Today I also released a minor version 2.6.2. The purpose of this release is that it allows you to update your site to future releases of Membership Pro from within your site using Joomla Updates feature. Update to this version, then access to Download IDs menu item on our website to get Download ID for your account, then enter that ID into Download ID config option of Membership Pro. From now on, each time there is a new version of Membership Pro released, you will see notification from your Joomla site and can update it from your Joomla site instead of having to download the package and install it manally

Tuan
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Bogart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #86430 by Gilberto Sayegh
Replied by Gilberto Sayegh on topic Membership Pro version 2.6.0 released
Hey Gerrit, didn't see your comment before. Sure I did that, but the lack of the plug-in in this issue is kind of hard to note. The problem only came to our eyes when the renews stated to happen, what is also hard to reproduce in the test site. Also, the release note said that the function of the plugin was going to stay, migrated to the main component, what is not what I understand that happened.

More
7 years 7 months ago #86431 by Gilberto Sayegh
Replied by Gilberto Sayegh on topic Membership Pro version 2.6.0 released
Thank you Tuan,

We tried using the Reports, but even there we saw duplicated entries of our memberships:

We have the same situation that @Mark commented. Simple Renew Plug-in just works.

Can you please just calm me down about the concern I wrote about. Once you put the plug-in "out of production" I worry that any time it turn non compatible with the main component. Can you guarantee that the plug-in is going to stay updated as you did before?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #86471 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@Gilberto: No problem, I will maintain it. I just don't have any clue why you still see duplicate transaction in the report. Is it for new or old subscriptions? Could you please submit a support ticket giving me access to your site if it is possible? I want to take a look at your data to see what's wrong

Tuan

More
7 years 7 months ago #86987 by Mark Bogart
Replied by Mark Bogart on topic Membership Pro version 2.6.0 released
Tuan,

Just a note to say how much we appreciate your work in making this the best Membership software we have found.
You have been amazing in your response to customer issues.
Changing our membership database from AEC to your software has been a life saver !

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #87346 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Mark. It is really good now but we can make it better. 2.6.3 is released today with some small nice improvements joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pro/54...-released.html#87345

Tuan

More
7 years 4 months ago #91032 by Mark Bogart
Hello Tuan,

We tried using 2.6.4 without the Similizing renewal and it has been a problem for us due to some custom reporting that we do.
It's not a problem with MPro but it's something we have to do with our mailing list that we need to do special sql queries.

Anyway, I decided we needed to go back to using the similizing renewal, so I installed the plug in
plug_osmembership_processrenewal
I do not see a switch to turn it on... Does installing the plug in automatically turn it on ? If so how would I turn it off if it doesn't work as expected?

If I update to the newer 2.7 will it remain in effect ?

Thanks again for all your help and a great product.

Mark

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 4 months ago #91039 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Mark

We actually, don't handle that plugin anymore. If you install it, you can install turn on/off it manually

Actually, when you install latest version, we will uninstall that plugin. So please re-install it if you update to 2.7.0

We will remove the code which is used to uninstall the plugin on the next release, then

Tuan

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #91040 by Mark Bogart
Where is the switch to turn it on ?

Will this ever be an option again in new releases ?
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Mark Bogart.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 4 months ago #91087 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Go to Extensions -> Manage, find the plugin and enable/disable it. As we implemented a similar option (you can go to membership pro -> report to see unique subscription records for each user), I don't think I will add the plugin back to the extension again

To be more clear, if you go to Membership pro -> Report, for each user, you will see only one record for a plan, and that's something the plugin was developed to do. Since the option/feature is available, I removed the plugin from the system

Tuan