• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #105037 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.11.0 relaesed was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.11.0 with the following nice improvements:

1. Added two new pricing table layout options to display subscription plans

- Pricing table flat membershippro.joomservices.com/membershi...s/pricing-table-flat
- Pricing table circle membershippro.joomservices.com/membershi...pricing-table-circle

2. Added Early renewal discounts settings for plan

You can add Early renewal discount to give subscribers discount if they renew their subscription before expired. The idea is the earlier renewal, the more discount amount they will receive

3. Integrate with Joomla core custom fields

The user profile plugin membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/synchr...#joomla-user-profile now support mapping data with Joomla users custom fields (which was supported in Joomla from version 3.7.0).

4. Improve ACYMailing plugin

Make it works in the same way with Joomla user groups plugin, you can choose to add/remove subscribers from mailing list when their subscription active/expired

5. Improve members list displaying

It is now possible to display member details page, see membershippro.joomservices.com/member-area/members-list . You can control which field you want to display on members list and member details page

6. Add access level setting to coupon code.
You can now control which user groups can use certain coupon code which you created (not everyone like before)

7. Minor change to group members page, we now also display Membership ID of group member

8. Added some new useful config options:

- Delete user's subscription when account deleted: if set to Yes, when you delete an user account, all subscription records belong to that account will be deleted
- Display reminder emails information: If set to Yes, the system will display reminder emails statistic for each subscription record. You can see when email was sent, (or when will it be sent)

Please update to this latest version to use these nice improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: enzo, Brian Lisle, Brian F, Alan Henness, Alan Bennett, Dan Gysel, Vaconi, Ric Raftis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #105041 by Alan Bennett
Replied by Alan Bennett on topic Membership Pro version 2.11.0 relaesed
Well done Tuan.
Please can you identify any bug fixes which it incorporates.
I will install and test later when I can close down the site.

Alan

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #105124 by enzo
Replied by enzo on topic Membership Pro version 2.11.0 relaesed
I've updated to the latest version 2.11.0, but

• I do not have the new circle layout
  • Recommended ID does not work
  • I can not put in price "30 € / month" allows me only 30 €
    :unsure:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by enzo.

More
6 years 5 months ago #105180 by jimi
Replied by jimi on topic Membership Pro version 2.11.0 relaesed
Installed and has been working for a couple of days, no apparent problems. The new renewal discounts and the addition of groups to coupons are just what we wanted, we have a couple of discounts set up and working the way we wanted. B)
Thanks Tuan
Regards
Jimi

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #105181 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.11.0 relaesed
Just want to update that there is a typo in the code which will cause adding new subscription from backend (in case creating new user account for that subscription) error

I updated download package on server with this fix, so if anyone has this issue, please update your site to latest version of the extension

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: ja

More
6 years 5 months ago #105477 by Seth Niccum
Replied by Seth Niccum on topic Membership Pro version 2.11.0 - Bad link
My server through ipage.com won't allow me to download the update directly from your sites source link provided in the extension itself. When I click on the Joomla 3 "Update" button I get the following error:

Warning
Error connecting to the server: 400

Error
Failed to download package. Download it and install manually from www.joomdonation.com/index.php?option=co...ckage&document_id=97 .

When I click on the provided link above to directly download the recent update, I instead I get an Error 403, stating that the link above is attached to an invalid domain. This happens regardless of if I am logged into your site, or not. Please provide me with an updated link to the Membership Pro version 2.11.0 update, so that I can update my recently purchased software.

Thank you

On a possibly unrelated note; I am also having a strange Bug that I can not resolve regarding the "Payment plans". Once I enter in any payment plan and save it, the program won't let me go back into the plan at a later point and edit the content. I am able to access the plan info, but when I press any button on the status bar for the edit function, be it "Save" "Save/close" "Delete" or even "Cancel", regardless of the option I select, is wipes all the data from the entry of the payment plan, and starts over with a completely new file, then locks me out from doing anything with the payment plan file, including exiting from the program. In most cases, I usually have either log out as root, or admin, and log back into the server to continue what I was doing. However, at no time does it actually save my edits. WHich is causing a great deal of problems on my website which depends on your software. The problem was first discovered October 20th, and was last edited with out any problem October 18th. I have uninstalled/ re-installed, edited source files, installed over files and even removed some package sets while retaining others in hopes to resolve this problem. Nothing is working. Please help me.

Thank you.
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #105907 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.11.1 released
Dear customers

Today, I released next version 2.11.1 of Membership Pro. This version only contains minor improvement and bug fixes;

1. Change code to get currency exchange rate from Yahoo Finance to use Google Finance service because Yahoo Finance discontinued service. This only affect customers use PayPal and a currency which is not supported by PayPal (For example, ZAR currency). Without updating, payment will be processed using wrong currency (always in USD currency which is wrong)

2. Add a parameter called Show Membership ID to allow showing Membership ID when you display members list from frontend of your site

3. Add new parameter to allow showing details button on two new added pricing table layout menu options

4. Allow showing none core custom fields in Group Members page (on group membership)

5. Fix some minor bugs related to Downloads Manager plugin:

- Documents path is being displayed on list of documents page
- Conflict with Content Schedule plugin

Please update your site to this latest version to have most stable version running on your site

Regards,

Tuan
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen, Jonathan Colls

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #106251 by LukSkywalker
Replied by LukSkywalker on topic Membership Pro version 2.11.1 released
Hi Tuan,

What about this: www.joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pr...-a-subscription.html
I'm still waiting for this...

Regards,
Jose
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by LukSkywalker.

More
6 years 4 months ago #106324 by Brian Lisle
Replied by Brian Lisle on topic Membership Pro version 2.11.0 relaesed
Hi Tuan - does this update fix the permission issue I had in support ticket #67341?
Thanks!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #106513 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.11.0 relaesed
Hi Brian

I haven't had a chance to apply that fix/change to core download package yet. I will try to do that during this weekend and will update you when it is done

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Lisle