• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #108400 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.12.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce next version of Membership Pro, version 2.12.0. This bring some new improvements to the already great extension:

1. Improve update membership process

- Now, users can update their membership directly from plans list and plan detail page when there is upgrade option available to update. You can also config the system to hide the sign up button when upgrade option is available to update to the plan if needed

2. Allow administrator to cancel recurring subscription from backend

In case you use payment gateway which support cancelling recurring subscription through API Like Stripe, Authorizenet, administrator can now cancel recurring subscription directly from administrator area of the site when viewing subscription detail

3. Improve reminder options

You can now choosing sending reminder emails before or after subscription expired for all of these reminders.

4. Force use TLS 1.2 for payment plugins

It helps improve security for payment process and suggested by all payment gateway providers. If you want to be sure, you should contact your hosting provider, ask them to make sure TLS 1.2 is supported on your server first

- For PayPal payment plugin, this is turned off by default. If you want to turn it on, edit the plugin, set Use new PayPal IPN verification parameter to Yes
- For Authorize.net, TLS 1.2 is forced by default as Authorize.net forces to use it on Feb 2018
- For Stripe and PayPal Pro, you need to download latest version of these plugins from My Downloads section and update it to your site

5. Improve Downloads Manager plugin to support Joomla updates

It only affect customers use Membership Pro to sell Joomla extensions. Now, Membership Pro offical built-in support for Downloads Managers plugin so that you can provide Joomla! updates for your extensions. Document will come separate later

6. Some small minor bugs fixes and minor code improvement

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to use these nice improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: intouchweb, Bill, Ric Raftis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #108409 by Alan Bennett
Replied by Alan Bennett on topic Membership Pro version 2.12.0 released
Thanks Tuan
It would be really useful to see a complete list of bug fixes, can we have a complete changelog released for every release please.
This is especially important for those like myself who have added custom code.
Alan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ric Raftis

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #108410 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.12.0 released
It is actually just a simple PHP warning when Debug mode is set to Yes. No big things

Tuan

More
6 years 2 months ago #108411 by Alan Bennett
Replied by Alan Bennett on topic Membership Pro version 2.12.0 released
Thanks Tuan
Rerally good to see the change to the reminder emails :)
Alan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ric Raftis

More
6 years 2 months ago #108428 by LukSkywalker
Replied by LukSkywalker on topic Membership Pro version 2.12.0 released
Hi Tuan,

I published a post 4 months ago where I told you there is an issue with upgrades: www.joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pr...-a-subscription.html

I still have this option disabled in my website beacuse i don't want to loose money...

Regards,
Jose

More
6 years 2 months ago #108437 by marc Brunelle
Replied by marc Brunelle on topic Membership Pro version 2.12.0 released
Hi Tuan.
I went to my downloads to get the latest Stripe plugin but it download a broken zip file that can't be opened.

Thank,
Marc

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #108481 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I am sorry, the path of the payment plugin was wrong and that's the reason you could not download it. I corrected the path and download should be OK now

Please try again

Tuan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #108482 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Also, there was a small bug in the code causing editing subscription record in backend doesn't work and I fixed it. So if anyone has the issue, please download latest version from My Downloads section and update it to your site to have this issue fixed

I will monitor the update to see whether there are any other issues, if not, I will go ahead to release new version 2.12.1 with this bug fix so that you can update it using Joomla updates

Tuan

More
6 years 2 months ago #108489 by Jakub
Replied by Jakub on topic Membership Pro version 2.12.0 released
Can you explain this functionality a little bit more? I dont know that should I renew my subscription.

It only affect customers use Membership Pro to sell Joomla extensions. Now, Membership Pro offical built-in support for Downloads Managers plugin so that you can provide Joomla! updates for your extensions. Document will come separate later

More
6 years 2 months ago #108642 by az az
Replied by az az on topic Membership Pro version 2.12.0 released

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote:

Very very interesting, by this, as I am right now implementing this on my future extensions (using membership pro + docman), have an idea when the doc will be available ? as now I have to wait before my next update batch.