• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #111446 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.13.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to release new version 2.13.0 of Membership Pro with following improvements:

1. Added support for twitter bootstrap 4

Twitter Bootstrap 4 was released on 18 January 2018. Since that time, some template clubs have been developing their templates using that latest twitter bootstrap version. If you build new website base on twitter bootstrap 4, just go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, set Twitter bootstrap version config option to Twitter bootstrap version 4 and Membership Pro will work well with your site template

2. Improve Profile update email

You can now edit the email message send to administrator when someone update his profile, insert [PROFILE_UPDATED_DETAILS] tag and all the changes to his profile data will be sent to administrator (Old Value - New Value format)

3. Improve custom fields

You can now choose the custom fields you want to display on subscriptions management screen. Just edit the field, set Show on Subscriptions management parameter to Yes and that field will be displayed (beside other basic fields like First Name, Last Name....)

3. Improve reminder emails handling

- You can now disable sending reminder emails for the subscription records you want from subscriptions management screen
- You can also edit a subscription record,and disable each of the reminder email if needed (in case you just disable one of the first, second, third reminder email)

4. Added Keep duration Prorated for upgrade option

When subscription upgrades membership using this option, their subscription for new plan will have subscription duration with the subscription of the original plan.

5. Added Member card feature

You can now configure the system to allow members to download PDF member card from their user profile. Just go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, look at Member Card settings tab, enable it, design the card to allow members to download it

5. Improve Group Membership

Administrator can now change group admin for a group. Just access to Group members management from administrator area of the site, select the group member and press Set Group Admin button in the toolbar to change it.

5. Added Membership Tags plugin

Sometime, you might want to show membership information of the current logged in subscribers in an article or in a custom html module. You can do that by publishing the plugin, insert tag such as [FIRST_NAME], [LAST_NAME], [MEMEBRSHIP_ID].... to display whater information you want in the article or custom HTML module

6. Improve Members List menu option
You can now choose to exclude the subscription plans you want and members from these plans won't be displayed when users access to that menu item

87. Improve Schedule Content menu option

You can now choose the subscription plan you want to display schedule content from for each created menu item.

8. Improve Stripe payment plugin

- Update Stripe payment plugin to works with latest Stripe API. If you use this latest Stripe plugin, please update your account to use latest Stripe API
- Display stripe error message in case the entered card is not valid

9. Improve Mollie payment plugin

- Finally, the Mollie payment plugin now supports recurring subscription and you can use it for your recurring subscription plans

10. Added MP Redsys payment plugin http://www.redsys.e for Spanish customers

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to use these nice improvements. Thanks for continue using our product and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #111447 by jimi
Replied by jimi on topic Membership Pro version 2.13.0 released
can you elaborate on the card function
i turned it on and added image etc, but dont appear to be able to see it from the frontend

thnaks

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #111453 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.13.0 released
Hi

You need to create a menu item to link to user profile menu option of Membership Pro, see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/frontend-items/user-profile

When subscribers access to that menu item, they will see link to Download Member Card which you configured like in this screenshot drive.google.com/file/d/13TXvJY9hQ-UpyF3...W0/view?usp=drivesdk

Please check it again and let us know if you still have questions

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #111459 by Mark Skillin
Replied by Mark Skillin on topic Membership Pro version 2.13.0 released
Hi Tuan,
Thanks for this, Did you make any progress with the filter within the add group member ?. As it stands I cant use it because it contravenes the UK's Data protection act. All it needs to display is the Username of registered users only.
Besides that it is an excellent addition I and i am really hoping you can resolve this issue.
Cheers
Mark

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #111474 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Mark

Not yet. But I think we can come up with a solution. Give me sometime. In bad case, we might implement that layout for selecting user as an override so that only basic information will be displayed

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #111498 by Mark Skillin
Replied by Mark Skillin on topic Membership Pro version 2.13.0 released
Hi Tuan,
It would be great if you can, thanks

Mark

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #111499 by Scott
Replied by Scott on topic Membership Pro version 2.13.0 released
Once enabled where does the user go to download the membership card?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #111501 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Scott

See membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-setup/membership-card

Also, there was a small typo in the code and I fixed it about one hour ago. So if you download it before, please re-download the package to update to your site, enable the option again and it should work

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #111508 by vthomas
Replied by vthomas on topic Membership Pro version 2.13.0 released
awesome improvements, thanks!!

More
6 years 1 week ago #111581 by Mark Larsen
Replied by Mark Larsen on topic Membership Pro version 2.13.0 released
Hello, Can you please clarify this for me.

Is there any need to also update the MP Stripe plugin to take advantage of item 8, Improve Stripe payment plugin, or is the 2.13.0 update all I need to take advantage of these new Stripe updates? Thanks!