• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #118555 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.16.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.16.0 with the following improvements:

1. Adding support for UIKIT 3

Beside Twitter Bootstrap 2, Twitter Bootstrap 3, Twitter Bootstrap 4, we now bring support for a new frontend framework UIKIt getuikit.com . If your site is built base on an UIKit template (for example, any templates from yootheme.com ), you just need to go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, configure it to use UIKIT 3 and it will work well with your template out of the box. You won't have to implement change to Membership Pro as override anymore

2. Add filterable behavior to custom fields

If you use custom fields type checkboxes, radio, or dropdown, you will now see a setting within the custom field called Filterable. Set it to Yes and now on Subscriptions Management screen, you can filter for subscription records base on option values of these custom fields.

3. Added Grace Period support

By default, subscription records will be marked as expired as soon as subscription end date of the subscription record smaller than current time and when it happens, subscribers won't be allowed to access to restricted resources anymore. If you want to allow your subscribers some extra times (minutes/hours/days), you can control it via Grace Period config option.

4. Opt-out from members list option

If you configure Membership Pro to display Members List from frontend of your site, some of your members might want to be hided from there. To allow them to control that, you can set Enable select show/hide on members list config option to Yes. When you do that, users can go to his profile, choose to show/hide themself from the list.

There are also some small bugs fixes:

1. Correct Exclusive Plans behavior: Users can only renew for current active plan or upgrade to other plans (before, they can still renew for other plans in same category although excludesive is set to Yes)

2. State dropdown empty on subscriber edit page when country field is not enabled

3. Prevent generating invoice when payment amount is 0 (For example, when you use 100% coupon discount)

4. Username is displayed instead of email in Email column on subscription renewal email (happens when Use email as username config option set to Yes)

Please update your site to this latest version to use these improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #118576 by Mehbad Dastur
Replied by Mehbad Dastur on topic Membership Pro version 2.16.0 released
Hello Tuan,

You have an amazing set of products to purchase.

I like the new feature you have added about Grace Period support in this Membership Pro program.

We do provide 3 months as grace after the actual subscriber end date. If I use that feature, will it keep the status of the subscriber record as Active during that time and change it to Expired after the 3 months grace is over?

If the grace period is not configured, will it continue doing the same process as marking the status as Expired just after the subscription end date?

Thank you,

Mehbad

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #118590 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.16.0 released
Hi Mehbad

1. Yes. If you set grace period to 3 months, they will be in Active status within 3 months from the subscription end date

2. If you don't set grace period, they will be expired right after current date is greater than subscription end date

Hope it's clear to you

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mehbad Dastur

More
5 years 5 months ago #118724 by Alan Bennett
Replied by Alan Bennett on topic Membership Pro version 2.16.0 released
I have just been trying to set grace period but it reverts to 0 on saving.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #118728 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
@Alan Bennett: Sorry my bad. There was a small typo in the code causing it not being saved properly. I fixed it. Please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to your site, then check it again. it will work fine

Tuan

More
5 years 4 months ago #118737 by Alan Bennett
Replied by Alan Bennett on topic Membership Pro version 2.16.0 released
All sorted Tuan, thanks for speedy fix.

Alan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #118739 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Thanks for confirming Alan. And sorry for the trouble

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #118744 by Alison
Replied by Alison on topic Membership Pro version 2.16.0 released
Hi Tuan
I am working on a new site and have only the offline payment option published - they don't have any credit card facilities. All good until I create a conditional field, then suddenly a credit card form shows up below the payment option.
Any idea as to why this would be happening? It is a fee field (with the title: Full Member Org) in the two screenshots below, before and after.

Many thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Alison.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #118745 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Alison

I would say that there are some javascript conflict causing this issue

In this case, please submit a support ticket so that we can check it for you

Tuan

More
5 years 4 months ago #118749 by Alison
Replied by Alison on topic Membership Pro version 2.16.0 released
Thanks very much Tuan, will do that now.