• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago #129224 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro version 2.18.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 2.18.0 with the following improvements:

1. Added Membership Pro - Fields Assignment plugin

Enable this plugin will allow you to select the custom fields you want for the plan directly on plan add/edit screen. This allows you to assign existing custom fields to a plan much easier than before

2. Improved Recurring Subscription

- Added a new setting called Set subscription to lifetime after last payment. Set this parameter to Yes will make the recurring subscription (for a plan has fixed number of payments) because lifetime subscription after last payment processed. Currently, it only works for PayPal and Stripe payment plugins
- Improve Stripe payment plugins (both standard and Stripe Checkout) to support Number Payments parameter inside plan setting (in older version, the Number Payments parameter has no affect to Stripe payment plugins)

3. Make subscription exports more flexible

- We added a new tab called Export Settings in Membership Pro configuration to allow you to choose to include/exclude the fields you want in the subscriptions export result.

4. Improve ACYMailing integration

- Now, you can map fields between ACYMailing and Membership Pro to have the data synchronized. In older version, we only pass name and email from Membership Pro to ACYMailing, now, you can map and pass data for any custom fields from Membership Pro to ACYMailing

5. Improve frontend subscriptions management

- Added a new setting to plan called Subscriptions Manage User. If you select a user there, only that user is allowed to see and manage subscriptions of that plan in the frontend

6. Make admin email messages customizable for each plan

- Now, beside user email, you can also customize email messages sent to admin for each subscription plan. If you setup the message in the plan, that message will override the general messages in Membership Pro -> Emails & Messages section

7. Support cancel recurring subscription for offline payment

- Subscribers who use offline payment for recurring subscription plan can now be allowed to cancel their subscription, too. If they cancel the subscription, the system will stop sending reminder emails (and offline recurring invoices) if configured to them anymore. Note that it will only works for new subscribers. If you want it works for existing subscribers, you need to run this tool domain.com/administrator/index.php?optio...for_offline_payments

8. Compatible with Joomla 4 Alpha 12

- We continue working and make sure the extension is working well with latest version of Joomla 4 Alpha 12. This is to make sure our extension will be ready for Joomla 4 as soon as Joomla 4 released

Please update your site to this latest version of the extension to use these new nice improvements. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development. I will continue working hard to improve the product and make it better from time to time.

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #129235 by Alan Bennett
Replied by Alan Bennett on topic Membership Pro version 2.18.0 released
Any bug fixes Tuan?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago #129236 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro version 2.18.0 released
Hello Alan

Honestly, I don't remember it. Any bugs found in previous versions were also fixed and included in latest releases

So if we fixed any bugs on your website before, that fix will be included in this version. Usually, when I found and fixed a bug, I will update download package with that fix on server immediately

Tuan

More
4 years 5 months ago #129240 by Alan Bennett
Tuan
I was wondering about the issue I reported in ticket 93266
Alan

More
4 years 5 months ago #129241 by Alan Bennett
Tuan

With reference to the following new feature:

Support cancel recurring subscription for offline payment

- Subscribers who use offline payment for recurring subscription plan can now be allowed to cancel their subscription, too. If they cancel the subscription, the system will stop sending reminder emails (and offline recurring invoices) if configured to them anymore. Note that it will only works for new subscribers. If you want it works for existing subscribers, you need to run this tool domain.com/administrator/index.php?optio...for_offline_payments

I love this feature BUT it doesnt show on my site as I display all the features via the EasyProfile plugins. As such the CANCEL button doesnt get displayed. How can this be resolved?

Alan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago #129242 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Alan

What method is used to display this in easy profile plugin?

If it's a custom plugin, then the code might need to be adjusted to show that button

Also, did you run this tool (it's needed for existing offline recurring subscriptions to work with this new feature):

domain.com/administrator/index.php?optio...for_offline_payments

( replace domain.com/administrator/ with administrator URL of your website )

Regards,

Tuan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 4 months ago #129282 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Found a bug related to custom fields assignment to All plans, so I released new version 2.18.1 to fix it. See www.joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pr...2-18-1-released.html for details information about this released

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephan Kajuth

More
4 years 4 months ago #129308 by Alan Bennett

Alan Bennett wrote: Tuan

With reference to the following new feature:

Support cancel recurring subscription for offline payment

I love this feature BUT it doesnt show on my site as I display all the features via the EasyProfile plugins. As such the CANCEL button doesnt get displayed. How can this be resolved?

Alan

There is an integration provided by easy profile that allows a number of membership items to be displayed in tabs. See:

docs.easy-profile.com/index.php/article/...ation-membership-pro

I can see what the issue is. It displays the equivalent of the subscription history tab but not the My Subscriptions tab that has the Cancel button. Is there a view name for the My Subscriptions Tab so that it can be displayed in isolation? Alternatively could the CANCEL button show on the Subscription History View.

Alan

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 4 months ago #129323 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Alan

If you really need that, I guess you will have to contact them and ask them to develop a plugin to show My Subscriptions tab on that profile page

Tuan

• Christopher Slee
More
4 years 4 months ago #129732 by Christopher Slee
Replied by Christopher Slee on topic Membership Pro version 2.18.0 released
"Now, you can map fields between ACYMailing and Membership Pro" ... how? where? do I find that feature?