More
5 years 6 months ago #117837 by vladimir busov
Hi!
My English is bad. Sorry!
How can I override custom form fields?
They are all output by a function
Code:
foreach ($fields as $field) { echo $field->getControlGroup($bootstrapHelper); }
I want to change the layout of all types of fields and make them compatible with Uikit 3.
I do not know PHP very well, but I will be grateful for ideas on how it can be done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #117842 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Override com_osmembership/register/default_form.php
Hello

For that, you will need to look at administrator/components/com_osmembership/libraries/mpf/form/field.php, method getControlGroup

Please try to look at it and customize code to meet your need

Tuan

• vladimir busov
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #118029 by vladimir busov
Replied by vladimir busov on topic Override com_osmembership/register/default_form.php
Thanks for the answer!
I can not define this in the template to update the component without problems?

More
5 years 6 months ago #118030 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Override com_osmembership/register/default_form.php
Hello

At the moment, you cannot. However, this is something I can can add support for (override the custom field output) in the next release of the extension

Maybe I will work on it during this weekend and give it to you next week so that you can override it

Tuan

• vladimir busov
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #118034 by vladimir busov
Replied by vladimir busov on topic Override com_osmembership/register/default_form.php
Спасибо большое!
Я буду ждать это.
Это повысит совместимость с разными шаблонами.

• vladimir busov
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #118035 by vladimir busov
Thank you so much!
I will wait for it.
This will increase compatibility with different templates.

More
5 years 6 months ago #118155 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

This is now supported in version 2.15.2. You can update your site to this latest version. Then to override the output, you just need to:

1. Get a copy of file components/com_osmembership/view/fieldlayout/controlgroup.php

2. Modify it

3. Once the modification is done, move the modified file to PATH_TO_TEMPLATE/html/com_osmembership/fieldlayout folder so that the change won't be lost when you update to future releases of the extension

There are some other small improvements in 2.15.2, see the details at www.joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pr...released.html#118154

Regards,

Tuan

• vladimir busov
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #118161 by vladimir busov
Hello Tuan!
Thank you so much!
Cool support!

More
5 years 6 months ago #118172 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks for your nice words. Please implement the override and let us know if you need assist

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 6 months ago #118356 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

What's your progress to make the extension compatible with UIKIT3? Just want to let you know that I am working to support UIKIT3 in the extension and have the code completed

I don't have a really good UIKIT3 template for testing, can only test it with a simple template. If you want, you can submit a support ticket and I will send you the updated package which supports UIKIT3 out of the box. You can then install, configure the extension to use UIKIt2 and let us know if it works as expected

Regards,

Tuan