Customised accounting Field + export

• Gosse Renaud
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #90294 by Gosse Renaud
Customised accounting Field + export was created by Gosse Renaud
Hello,
I'm looking to give easy access to my accountant for the export of the invoices, etc.
Is it possible to address a special accounting code to a subscription plan (in the basic plan detail), that could be later exported ?
Or maybe, do you have a way to personalize the export and save it ? I would like to change it the way my accountant likes it, and then let it as a template.
Best regards
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Gosse Renaud.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #94934 by PhoenixUK
Replied by PhoenixUK on topic Customised accounting Field + export
I myself am wondering too, how I can automate that little bit more my invoicing - in effect, having the ability to automatically export each invoice for any subscription plan, to a set accounting system, like QuickBooks or such like (Most SME / SMB's types.

I'd say that this is a next natural step, for enabling all Membership Pro users (Who wish to use such an ability), to have a smoother and simpler ability to undertake such an important part of their Membership / Subscription sites, by being able to export their invoices into accounting methods, as easy as possible.

I wonder if we can have something developed, that would use a / any specific Plans > PHP Script Settings tab, that would seek via PHP to export each new, renewed or cancelled Plan action - would this be possible do you think Tuan?

The more that we can concentrate on growing our Membership / Subscription businesses, the better for everybody involved.

Any thoughts on this going forward Tuan?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.