Subscribe to multiple plans at once - Add to cart

• armin kaspar
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #107110 by armin kaspar
Will it be possible to add a feature where a customer can select multiple plans, and then pay for them at once, instead of going thru the payment process for each plan?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #115216 by Michael Nielsen
Replied by Michael Nielsen on topic Subscribe to multiple plans at once - Add to cart
We also miss that feature!

More
5 years 9 months ago #115222 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscribe to multiple plans at once - Add to cart
Technical, this feature could not be implemented unless you are using onetime subscription plans only. If you have recurring subscription plans, then it could not be implemented because payment gateways (like PayPal) doesn't support subscribe for multiple plans at a time

So basically, this feature could not be implemented, at least for the near future

Regards,

Tuan

More
5 years 9 months ago #115435 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscribe to multiple plans at once - Add to cart
So, today I worked on a new plugin called Auto Subscribe

Basically, you can create a plan like Bundle Plan to allow users to subscribe and then configure Membership Pro so that when they subscribe for this Bundle Plan, they will be subscribed automatically to pre-selected plans you want (you select these plans in the setting of this Bundle Plan)

Not sure if that's something useful for this usage?

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martine

More
5 years 9 months ago #115468 by Michael Nielsen
Replied by Michael Nielsen on topic Subscribe to multiple plans at once - Add to cart
Hi Tuan,

That sounds like it could work.

I would love to test it on a live site.

Where do I find the plugin?

More
5 years 9 months ago #115469 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Michael

You can submit a support ticket so that I can send this version to you for testing

Tuan

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #122850 by Alex P
Hi Tuan,

There is an issue if plans are recurring. If you create a bundle of recurring subscriptions and subscribe to it, you will see only main subscription as recurring (can be cancelled). Any added subscription will be just 1-time subscription.
I will really appreciate if you can fix it.

Alex
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Alex P.

More
4 years 8 months ago #127078 by Martine
Hi Tuan,
This is what I need too. I have several different plans that assign a user to a specific Joomla access group. There are total of 10 user groups that point (with login limited access) to many different areas on the site. I would like for the visitor subscribing to be able to choose multiple plans - thus multiple access areas. Would the bundling of plans allow for this?