Custom Field - Hide/Show on User profile page

• MBAS
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #112508 by MBAS
I recently created a Custom Field that is only relevant to New & Renewing subscriptions, so I don't want to display it on the 'User profile' page.

The Custom Field 'Show on profile' setting would appear to do what I need, though further investigation shows it only applies to hiding the field on publish User profile (if you display members on the front end of your site).

Please include the ability to Hide/Show a Custom Field on the User profile page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #120026 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Custom Field - Hide/Show on User profile page
I don't remember when it's added but this feature is supported. You just need to edit the custom field, set Show on profile to No and it won't be available on profile page

Tuan

More
5 years 3 months ago #120771 by xmanflash
Replied by xmanflash on topic Custom Field - Hide/Show on User profile page
Hi - does that mean it will not show int eh Members List page as well? And if it does not show, then how does the member edit the field?

We have a Members list that we want emails to be stored by the member so we can contact them, BUT we dont want it shown on List or Profile pages that other members are able to see. Is this supported ?

More
5 years 3 months ago #120774 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Custom Field - Hide/Show on User profile page
Hello

For your need, you can edit the custom field, set Show on member details to No and it will work as expected

Regards,

Tuan