Add a "Do not populate", "Populate from profil" , "erase"control for each field.

• Lionel Charrier
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #119889 by Lionel Charrier
It should be nice to have a parameter associated with each field to indicate what should be done at renewal : Do not populate/erase the choice, populate by retrieving from CB/Joomla profile or populate from previous choice.

I am interested to "Do not populate/erase previous choice" as first priority evolution.

Let's take the exemple of the very simple field : comment.
Once a comment has been writen by a user, this comment is kept and shown at renewal. Most of my users are not enough clever to erase it or are too busy to look at it.
The comment becomes totally irrelevant at renewal such as "I will not be able to attend course en 2016" for 2017 renewal and again for this year renewal !

Let's take another exemple : I have a field that is presented only when the user has made a choice to another field.
"Field 1" - "Choice 1"/"Choice 2". If Field 1 is with choice 2, another field appears "Field 2" with "Choice3"/"Choice 4".
User gas selected "Field 1/Choice 2" and then "Field 2/Choice 4"
At renewal, he selects "Field 1/Choice 1". "Field 2" is not presented but "Field 2/Choice 2" remains stored for the renewal.

Thanks to add this control in a short coming release.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Lionel Charrier. Reason: Be more precise in requirement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.