integration acymailing and Membership pro

• Floris
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #77482 by Floris
Hi, I am using Membership pro and acymailing and also the plugin that when people subscribe using Membership pro they are automatically added to the acymailing list I choose but people do not have a choice in this. I would like people to give the option to choose themselves if they want to receive the newsletters (or not). Is it possible to add this to the subscription form? I know have added this option manually with a separate field to the form but that means I have to add them to the list myself afterwards. Would be great if this is done automatically. Thanks, Floris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #77532 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic integration acymailing and Membership pro
Hi Floris

For now, it is not supported. However, I think you you can create a checkbox asking subscribers whether they want to subscribe to your newsletters

The submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site. I will ask my developer to edit code to make it works for you

Tuan

• Floris
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #77549 by Floris
Replied by Floris on topic integration acymailing and Membership pro
Hi Tuan,
Thanks and I already use checkboxes for this but now I have to add them myself to the lists and it would have been nice if this was done automatically. Maybe a feature for a future release? ;)
Thanks,
Floris

More
8 years 1 month ago #77557 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hmm

I don't think you have to add some to the lists manually (unless you want subscribers to choose the lists them self) ?

Tuan

• Floris
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #77569 by Floris
Replied by Floris on topic integration acymailing and Membership pro
Indeed I would like to let them choose themselves to which lists they want to subscribe.

More
8 years 1 month ago #77634 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Ah, then it is something not supported by Membership Pro for now. Something we will try to add support for in the future.

Tuan

More
8 years 1 month ago #77719 by Alan Henness
Replied by Alan Henness on topic integration acymailing and Membership pro
Floris

Is there a way acymailing could display the mailing lists at the top of the subscription page and let the user select which one he/she wants? Or put the list selection on the landing page after a user subscribes? That's bypassing the Membership Pro integration, though.

More
7 years 10 months ago #82558 by Amy
I very much need this ability as well. I have 6 different lists in AYC and at a the moment people who join are automatically added to all lists. If the checkboxes for what lists they'd like to be added to would appear at the top, that would be perfect. Could I pay you to add this?

More
7 years 10 months ago #82918 by Krx
Hi
Another big plus for this suggestion.
It would be ideal if this plugin would be able to display selected lists on the bottom of subscribe fields, with ability to have radios checked or not, something what Community Builder already has.
Maybe to integrate it in a form of custom field called acymailing?
With this approach we could be able to select position for it.
Regards

More
7 years 9 months ago #83108 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
This would be something we will add support for in the next release of Membership Pro

Give me 3 to 4 weeks to work on it

Regards,

Tuan