Joomla login form issues

• E Falconer
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #113368 by E Falconer
Joomla login form issues was created by E Falconer
We only want people to register via Membership Pro to gain access to certain sections of the site. Everyone else is public. I am trying to set up a login module and keep having the same problem. If someone enters the wrong password then the Joomla login form appears with the option that says Don't have an Account. If you click through on this, the input information required is different to the Membership Pro required information. Is there a way to change the Joomla login form, stop it appearing or to link through to Membership Pro form? The form may not be the login form but may be the user profile, I am not sure - it has the following sections: Account details, Personal details, User Profile. I would be grateful for any ideas. How are other people dealing with this problem?
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by E Falconer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #113388 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Joomla login form issues
Hi

We cannot replace Joomla core login form. However, you can use this plugin so that if someone membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/miscel...tion-redirect-plugin and if someone click on Create Account link, they will be redirected to Membership Pro registration page and it will solve the issue

Tuan

• E Falconer
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #113406 by E Falconer
Replied by E Falconer on topic Joomla login form issues
Thank you!