Email question

• Tracey Field
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #114355 by Tracey Field
Email question was created by Tracey Field
Hi, is it possible to use either MailChimp or AcyMailing integrations for the notification emails instead of them going through my webhosting server? I'm having some issues with some notification emails being bounced back as spam which they can't help me with. I was thinking that using MailChimp may be a good way round the issue. I can set each plan up to go to a different mailing list for different automated emails. However with my group plan I can't see a way to separate the original subscriber from their plan members to send different welcome emails? Not sure if there is anything I can do about it? Suggestions welcome :) Tracey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #114363 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email question
Hi Tracey

Unfortunately, you cannot do that. If you are using these systems to send email, these emails won't include subscription details

Also, how about reminder email..., it won't work, too

So if you really want to address these email issues, maybe use a better service for sending email. For example, with our website, we use sendgrid service for sending email

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracey Field

• Tracey Field
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #114416 by Tracey Field
Replied by Tracey Field on topic Email question
Yes I thought that was the case but wanted to check. I will research a new provider, thanks for your recommendation! Tracey

More
5 years 10 months ago #114425 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email question
OK Tracey. Good luck and hope you will find a better provider without this issue

Tuan