Import group members

• 3by400, Inc.
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #114524 by 3by400, Inc.
Import group members was created by 3by400, Inc.
On Joomla 3.8.8, Membership Pro 2.13.2.

We've imported subscriptions successfully. Is there a way to import group members? We've imported the 'primary' group member, but there doesn't appear to be a way to import group members into an existing subscription.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #114538 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Import group members
Hi

I haven't tried but I think you can do the same like importing subscriptions. The only difference is that you should add a new column to the csv file called group_admin_id which contains user_id of the admin of group and it should work OK

Tuan

• 3by400, Inc.
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #114566 by 3by400, Inc.
Replied by 3by400, Inc. on topic Import group members
It appears that should work. I'll be trying it shortly. In a related issue, when I try to (via Joomla frontend) add a group member and select an existing user, it tells me the email address already exists. It seems that when an existing user is selected via the dropdown, the email address should be populated from that user record and / or exempted from the existing email check.

More
5 years 9 months ago #114573 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Import group members
OK. Please test the import and report the result back. About the email issue, If it works like that, then Yes, it's a bug. I will check and if the issue is valid, I will check and correct it

Regards,

Tuan