MembershipPro 'view=members&layout=columns’

• Paulzero
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #119290 by Paulzero
Hi Tuan !

Re: MemPro ‘view=members&layout=columns’.

I’ve got a strange problem, I wonder if you can help.

I’m using ‘Menu Item Type’ = ‘Members List Columns Layout’ to list Users who are subscribed to a specific Mpro plan (E.g: Index.php?option=com_osmembership&view=members&layout=columns&id=295’).

The problem :

Subscription #1 : If User ‘Joe Bloggs’ subscribes to just one Mpro plan (say, id=’295’ & ‘plan_id’ in DB = ‘295’) :
User goes to the Menu Linked Listing Page for that plan (‘Index.php?option=com_osmembership&view=members&layout=columns&id=295’) & ‘Joe Bloggs’ shows in the list for that plan OK.

Subscription #2 : User ‘Joe Bloggs’ then subscribes to another & different Mpro plan (say, id=’297’ & ‘plan_id’ in DB = ‘297’) :
When a User goes to the Menu Linked Listing Page associated with ‘Subscription #2’ (Index.php?option=com_osmembership&view=members&layout=columns&id=297’ ), Joe Bloggs DOES NOT SHOW in the list for that plan BUT does displays in the list for plan‘295’.

PHPmyAdmin :

In ‘_osmembership_subscribers’ both subscriptions (‘plan_id’s ‘295’ & ‘297’) are current & published.

What’s Happening : ‘Joe Bloggs’ should appear in lists for both plans (plan_id’s ‘295’ & ‘297’) but only shows in ‘295’, Joe's FIRST subscription.

If you now swap the ‘plan_ids’ of Joe Blogg’s two subscriptions around (Change the ‘plan_id’ of Joe Blogg's FIRST subscription ‘Subscription #1’ from ‘295’ to ‘297’ & then change the ‘plan_id’ of Joe's SECOND subscription ‘Subscription #2’ from ‘297’ to ‘295’), Joe Bloggs now appears in the list for plan ‘297’ BUT NOT in the list for plan ‘295’.

I’ve tried to find the SQL used for the list sorting but can’t see anything obvious. I could replace the Mpro listing view (view=members&layout=columns) with straight SQL:

SELECT user_id FROM _osmembership_subscribers WHERE plan_id = 295 & published = 1

But would like to use Mpro ‘view=members&layout=columns’ if possible.

Any ideas ?

Thanks (Again) Tuan

Regards - Paulzero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #119311 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic MembershipPro 'view=members&layout=columns’
Hello Paulzero

For this, please help submitting a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and link to these pages

I will check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you

Tuan

More
5 years 5 months ago #119376 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic MembershipPro 'view=members&layout=columns’
Just want to update that it is just a problem with quite old version of Membership Pro (in old version, we will just display the first record of user in Members List)

I modified the code abit and the error should be gone now. Please check it again

Regards,

Tuan