Hide custom field on renewal with offline payment

• Roger Clarke
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 5 months ago #119361 by Roger Clarke
Hi Tuan,

I have set up come custom fields as mandatory that need to be completed for new membership applications, set to hide on renewal. This works fine for new members but on renewal, whilst the fields are hidden, when we take offline payment the subscription record is created with pending status but without the original data for those fields. This means that when an admin tries to set the new subscription record to active it can't be saved as there is no data in the mandatory fields.

The tooltip for hide on renewal says that the original data will be set from the profile data, but this doesn't seem to happen.

Regards,
Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #119375 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Hide custom field on renewal with offline payment
Hi Roger

Actually, if the field is hided on renewal step, the data for that field won't be available for the renewal subscription record

However, I am not sure why admin cannot save the record? When he edits the record, the field should not be shown, too, since it's a renewal record

If the field still be shown for the renewal records, I would say that something wrong and we need to check to see the reasons. Maybe you can submit a support ticket so that we can check it. I need to have:

1. Super admin account

2. ID of renewal record

3. ID of the custom field

I will check to see what's wrong and get it sorted

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.